Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grease On, Wax Off


2011.12 December (12)

Continuing the theme of last post, the season has definitely changed.  Whistler was amazing. Perfect snow conditions, most of the mountain was open, and we had an inversion that day - so not only did it look great, but the inversion meant that the temperature was pretty constant across the whole mountain.  I'm used to a 10 degree swing, and having to dress warm enough for the top and cool enough for the bottom.  Not this weekend.

2011.12 December (16)

No action shots though.  This was the first test of a bag system that will hold a camera without annoying me while I ski.  I would give it 95% positive reviews, so hopefully next time I'll finally get that skiing poster shot I've been attempting for years now. Clicking on the picture below will take you to Flickr for the rest of the pictures...

Whistler

No comments:

Post a Comment