Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crazy/Busy/It must be Christmas Time!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's already Thursday and I *still* haven't gotten up last weeks update!  It's that crazy time of the year when you have a million places to go, a million people to see and a million things to do all before the 25th of December.  I swear December is the shortest month of the year!  Only 12 days until home for Christmas! Oh dear!

And amidst all that, we are still trying to fit in all the training...  I'll emphasize trying... oh dear!

I've actually managed to fit in a fair amount of bike miles, although mostly through errands and commuting.  That still counts right?  And can I double count the miles on a singlespeed?

I finally also made it back to Bikram Yoga and have (by way of putting it off and putting it off) committed to one class a week until January.  I know one class really isn't much but it is all I can fit in for the busy holiday season and I'm treating it as a nice stretching day among busy training days.  And I really do love how it makes me feel!

I'll leave you with a fabulous picture.  The weather was beautiful on the weekend and we got out for a long bike ride (longest since the triathlon in August)!  However, dry air didn't exactly mean dry roads.

2011.12 December (11)

And you should have seen my bike...


(T-47 weeks and counting until New Zealand)
Matt Caroline
Swim
Sessions
1
1
Distance (m)
700
750
Bike
Distance (km)
67
111
Elevation (m)
0
0
Run
Sessions
1
1
Distance (km)
0.8
8
Backcountry
Distance (km)
0
0
Elevation (m)
0
0

No comments:

Post a Comment